Saturday, October 4, 2008




I know this picture is blurry but I chose it because I think it depicts the situation really well. It was about 1 am, I was confused, Susan was tired, and everyone in the cabin (all 15 of us) were wondering how all of us older, mature relief society was still up on a friday night laughing and giggling out of control, with practical jokes left and right. The blurriness of the picture shows how we all felt, drunk with severe headaches (drunk from goofiness that is).There is no doubt in my mind that this was way more out of control than any girls camp I ever went to! (And I went to all of them). It was sooooo much fun!!!!

1 comment:

Emily Shurtleff said...

Michelle that does sound like a ton of fun. I love going to enrichment night. It's such a great chance to get out and have fun with the girls. I can only imagine how fun a weekend of it would be.