I know this isn't my best shot ever. It was early in the morning and I had just woken up. I was sitting next to Christian who was on the computer. Titan hates to not be a part of the family so when he heard us talking he came racing upstairs and plopped down right on my lap. He always has to be near you, and if you're sitting on the floor he has to be touching you. When Christian kneels down for prayer you better believe Titan in right there laying across his legs!
Okay so in the morning Christian lets Titan out of his dog kennel before he leaves for work and school. I'm usually still asleep when he leaves. Titan always runs up to our bedroom and sleeps next to me on the floor.
So one morning I woke up to his horrible loud snoring. Then I saw him laying on the floor asleep, like this! Oh man it was so funny. He stayed like that for about 5 minutes. Totally dead asleep. Good times.
3 comments:
I was confused at which one was you in the pictures. The cute smiling blond or the one laying like a freak with their balls hanging out.
Hey i am glad he sleeps on the floor next to you..our boxer cross gets on the bed....bad dog and you know how they manage to take up space!!!!!!!
Holy Cow, or should I say dog. He is huge and the cutest thing I have ever seen.
Post a Comment