
Tradition: Every Christmas my mom puts hundreds of hours into making sure we all have the best christmas ever. This year was amazing. The whole family was there, not a single person missing. And Mom, it was incredible as always. One of the best parts of Christmas is all the traditions. Our crab and lobster dinner is by far Christian's favorite tradition. It was delightful!

Christian ate just as much crab as everyone put together basically. Don't let his slim looks fool you!

These are my killer awesome shoes that I got for Christmas. I feel like I should know how to dance when I where them. Unlike all my nikes, these shoes don't help me jump higher, they help me dance better!

Just like last Christmas this Christmas was the best ever...again. I asked for a punching bag, and not only did I get a punching bag but I got an IRISH punching bag. Christian got the TaylorMade Burner Tour driver and a sweet new nixon watch he wanted.

Tradition: Even though we've been opening PJs on Christmas eve for as long as I can remember my Mom will still try to make us believe it's something else this time. But sure enough it is a new pair of PJs. This is one of my favorite traditions.


Tradition: Singing Christmas songs with my family.


Anyone who went to high school with Christian and I knows that I always dressed him. No Kel, not like that, but I always picked out his outfits. People would always tell him, "Hey, I love that shirt" or "killer shorts, where did you get them?" So from this little Christmas outfit I got him you can see what people in HS were raving about. My great taste!
4 comments:
awsome christmas! My family does PJs on christmas eve to, what a fun thing to do!! You guys are so awsome!
Michelle- you are funny and tell christian great shirt.
Fun Christmas!!! I was blog stalking. :) My sister got that tie for my husband too...funny.
Post a Comment