Thanks to my Mom I have completed blinds for me and Christians room!! Now all of you (Kell) who are sitting there saying, "No way, Michelle can't do homemade crafty stuff! She can't even make a cute scrapbook page." Well, I guess you we're wrong. I have to give a shout out to my Mom though who was very patient in teaching me and helping me. Thanks Mom, your the best teacher I've ever had in every subject.
7 comments:
super cute michelle. I always new you had it in ya. ;)
I love it when my mom teaches me crafty, sewy things.
You rock...what more can I say!?
You are so talented!
Those are way cute Chell. You need to teach me how to make them now :)
WATKINS! Can you guess who this is just from me saying that!?.....Whitney (shore). How are you doing i was on vals blog and found yours! feel free to chat on mine! jwhemi.blogspot.com. If you want to stay in touch! leave a comment and i'll add you to my list! nice finding you! :)
ya your right I should have put it WAT-KINS! lol! Yes I love my little girls! but sorry you can't have them! It took me two years to get them and two miscarriages! Where in wyoming did you go snowmobiling i live in wyoming!
Turned out really cute!
Post a Comment