Me: "Oh crap, I lost Christian. I'm sure he's looking for me everywhere."
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Captions. The thoughts behind the photos.
Gold fish does NOT taste the same as sushi Dad. Gag me!
Hello! And welcome to the great outdoors.
Mya: "Really? Your trying to distract my by taking a picture when I'm driving a boat? Do YOU need a timeout Mom?"
Monkey: "You idiot, I just stole your breakfast and you think that's cute?"
Chrish: "Don't do this guys. Not here. Not like this."
African Child: "You better hold on tighter cause imma bout to break loose and destroy everything!"
Spider: "I'm not quite sure why they think there is room in this house for the both of us? I'm huge! Maybe if I climb around the wall really fast and then disappear they will freak out and leave."
Autumn: "Well clearly my water bottle isn't to blame because it's still full...so you do the math."
Me: "I'm fairly confident I could eat all these by myself. Sure. It's nothing I haven't done before."
Me: "Hey Mo, lets pose for the camera, look over there... SIKE!" and POW, she dead.
Christian: "I'm pretty sure she won't be able to find me behind this St. Louis arch. She's been following me around all week."
Me: "Oh crap, I lost Christian. I'm sure he's looking for me everywhere."
Me: "Oh crap, I lost Christian. I'm sure he's looking for me everywhere."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OH MICHELLE YOU ARE TOO FUNNY! MYA TOLD ME TO TELL YOU THAT SHE LIKES SUISHI AND THAT YOUR WEIRD FOR NOT LIKING IT!
Post a Comment