Oh my heck your puppy is so cute! Aaron and I want a boxer! I am so glad to see that you updated, I was starting to loose faith in you! LOL! Well hope all is well and have fun with your new puppy!
hey!! I saw your blog as I was stalk9ing!!! Jeff and I have a boxer mix...but he is all boxer...they are the most fun breed out there!!!! Congrats!!! Becca Tolman
hey michelle! this is jamie slade (your cousin kody's wife). how are you?! i found your blog on marcus and leah's! our blog is private so i need your e-mail address to be able to send you an invite...e-mail me at jamiedslade@gmail.com so i can! oh, and could you send me amber's e-mail address to? sounds like you guys are doing good...your puppy is so cute! we should all get together this summer!
4 comments:
Yay! It's been forever, I wondered if you'd ever post again. Your puppy is sooo cute!
Oh my heck your puppy is so cute! Aaron and I want a boxer! I am so glad to see that you updated, I was starting to loose faith in you! LOL! Well hope all is well and have fun with your new puppy!
hey!! I saw your blog as I was stalk9ing!!! Jeff and I have a boxer mix...but he is all boxer...they are the most fun breed out there!!!! Congrats!!!
Becca Tolman
hey michelle! this is jamie slade (your cousin kody's wife). how are you?! i found your blog on marcus and leah's! our blog is private so i need your e-mail address to be able to send you an invite...e-mail me at jamiedslade@gmail.com so i can! oh, and could you send me amber's e-mail address to? sounds like you guys are doing good...your puppy is so cute! we should all get together this summer!
Post a Comment