I love this picture of my oldest brother Matt and my two nieces. Matt is such an amazing guy and is always reminding me that he loves me and that he sees certain talents and strengths in me that i don't even think about. He's a great example of unconditional love. He's always doing all he can to help me believe in myself and my capabilities. He's always taking interest in me and what and how I'm doing. Thanks Matt, for being such an amazing brother and friend. Sure do love ya!
4 comments:
Michelle-
How about we go up to SLC sat the 20th. That way we will all be done with finals. I like your idea... walk around temple square with hot cocoa while looking at lights, and then watching little women (or maybe another christmas movie) at ShelbyJoe's place.
whataya say?
Michelle,
I keep telling you I will send you our blog URL. It is danandkatietengelsen@gmail.com. You are great. Hope you have lost some weight since Marianne's halloween party so you don't die before I see you again!
Cute family pictures!
He is so sweet, cute picture!
Post a Comment