Monday, January 12, 2009

Strengths


I would highly recommend that everyone read Marcus Buckinghams' book called "The Truth About You". And go to You Tube and find the 20 minute film. It's an amazing film to watch. This one is just a short clip of it.

3 comments:

kelliemcc said...

The truth about you is that you are awesome at putting YouTube videos on your blog! Did you figure that out all on your own, or did a super nice someone help you?

Chelsea and Zachary said...

Why hello Michelle. So you and Christian look like you are always having so much fun and you are just the cutest. I have been thinking that we should have a little get together some time soon. I know its cheesy commenting on your blog instead of calling you, but at my current location I have no cell phone service. Think about it.

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Hi Michelle! Hahaha your comment on my blog freaking sounded like a threat. I am trying to take care of Kristi, okay. I am doing my best. Don't hurt me. Just kidding. Cute Blogsta. You are still funny as ever. Keep in touch!