That was hilarious Michelle! I really needed a good laugh...and that was perfect :) So not to be nosey (but I am!) I thought maybe I read on your blog that you're trying to have kids, but it's not working out? We had a hard time too and if you EVER want to talk or if you have any questions please know you can call or email me. If I totally misread your blog sorry about that, I'll feel really dumb :) But that's normal for me!
oh my goodness! now I can see who you get your personality from. Thanks for the post about your SUU friends! We really do have a great little group huh?I hope your ear is doing better, Kory said something about you having surgery. Oh, sorry about the email not working. I will make you a cd of the video and give it to you ASAP.
Yes faith does seem to be the only answer, but it doesn't mean that it's not super crappy somedays :) We tried for 6yrs before we had Samuel. . .and we tried all the treatments. Truly if you ever have any questions or just want to vent I'm happy to help! my email is loriannjeppson@gmail.com and I'll keep you guys in my prayers.
11 comments:
NIce Uncle Don, Now we just need Jack to join in.
oh my...after that, how could you not? I love your dad too!
lol too funny! You gotta love it when people can just let loose and be funny and fun!
Oh my laws I love your dad! I miss the good ol' days hangin on the houseboat with him just singing and dancin away!!
OH MY, THAT IS A GOOD ONE MICHELLE!
NOW I KNOW WHERE MARCUS GETS HIS DANCE MOVES! THAT IS TOO FUNNY!
That was hilarious Michelle! I really needed a good laugh...and that was perfect :)
So not to be nosey (but I am!) I thought maybe I read on your blog that you're trying to have kids, but it's not working out? We had a hard time too and if you EVER want to talk or if you have any questions please know you can call or email me. If I totally misread your blog sorry about that, I'll feel really dumb :) But that's normal for me!
That's hilarious. I wish we were related:)
oh my goodness! now I can see who you get your personality from. Thanks for the post about your SUU friends! We really do have a great little group huh?I hope your ear is doing better, Kory said something about you having surgery. Oh, sorry about the email not working. I will make you a cd of the video and give it to you ASAP.
Yes faith does seem to be the only answer, but it doesn't mean that it's not super crappy somedays :) We tried for 6yrs before we had Samuel. . .and we tried all the treatments. Truly if you ever have any questions or just want to vent I'm happy to help! my email is loriannjeppson@gmail.com and I'll keep you guys in my prayers.
HAHA Oh that takes me back todays with all the uncles on Lake Powell hahaha
HA..... yes he is my favorite too.
Post a Comment