Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Family

I'm grateful for;
A Mom and Dad who taught me one of the most powerful types of love.
A beautiful sister who prayed for me before I was born and could be my twin! ;)
Two little sisters who teach me about strength and endurance.
A brother who used to stay up until 1 am playing cars with me and who would hug me extra long to let me know he loves me.
A brother who is always looking out for me and helps me believe that anything is possible!
A brother who teaches me about patience and kindness, probably the most patient person in our family besides mom!
A sister in law who is sweet and reserved unlike the rest of us. She's a breath of fresh air in our family!
A brother in law who has always had the strength and faith to do what he knows is right.
Nieces and Nephews that make me feel a happiness that no one else could!
And a Husband who has been my very best friend since the 9th grade, who is patient, kind, selfless, loving, determined, hard working, good looking, athletic, sweet............

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Me-Shell! Yes I do still live in Utah, and yes I do still work at Sorenson Communications. I am a manager in IP Relay. We did sell our Mazda though, its so nice to be rid of it! Miss you!

Emily Shurtleff said...

That is soo sweet! You do have an awesome family. I wish I lived closer to see you guys more often.

Watkins said...

THANKS MICHELLE! THAT IS SO NICE! I LOVE HAVING YOU AS A SISTER INLAW, YOU ARE SO SWEET AND HAVE SUCH A FUN OUTLOOK ON LIFE!

PS, THANKS FOR HELPING ME CLEAN POOP OFF TAYLEN TODAY!