Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I love the Fall!

And I love friends who are willing to be spontaneous with us! Christian and I are always looking for some last minute fun and although we knew about this camping trip for all of an hour before we left, Marianne and Kory had everything all packed up and prepared like they had been planning it for years! Even down to the perfect camping spot. What a blast. Thanks guys!
It's crazy that fall has already come!
It's a little chilly in the mornings. So Christian, Lord of the Flame, went searching for wood in the morning. We burned all our wood the night before chatting and telling stories with some great friends.
Now, at this point in the relationship Christian should know that any picture I take could have the potential to be put on the blog...so...sorry hun. But here he is. Big Foot. Gathering wood to make fire.
And here's Kory, laughing as he burns our last piece of wood for the night, knowing we'll be freezing in the morning if we don't save some for a fire! AHEM!!! Just kidding. There were just too many good stories being told to retire to bed early. Love you kids!

3 comments:

Marianne and Kory said...

I look like I'm going to pee my pants any minute! That is a good picture of us though.

Megan Marie said...

so glad i found your blog!!! you guys look great!

Chelsea and Zachary said...

That looks like fun! The colors on the trees are so pretty!