How exciting for you guys! Congrats.
Yay, yay, YAY! I am so beyond thrilled for you both. Love you.
congrats!! you guys will be great parents!
Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys!!
wooooohooo! Congratulations!
Oh YAY I am soooo excited for you!
oh that is so exciting! you two will be great parents! But for some reason I just cant picture you with a baby bump... so make sure you post lots of updates with pictures! :)
Congrats Michelle! You two are going to be the best parents! I can't wait to see pictures of your little baby bump!
We R Sooooo excited! So sorry your so sick!
I am so so so excited for you! Welcome to this wild ride! PS- All the cool people blog about puking. Just so you know.
ohh congratulations! wonderful Christmas present!
WAHOO! What more can I say?
Yay!! Congratulations, that is so exciting :)
Post a Comment
13 comments:
How exciting for you guys! Congrats.
Yay, yay, YAY! I am so beyond thrilled for you both. Love you.
congrats!! you guys will be great parents!
Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys!!
wooooohooo! Congratulations!
Oh YAY I am soooo excited for you!
oh that is so exciting! you two will be great parents! But for some reason I just cant picture you with a baby bump... so make sure you post lots of updates with pictures! :)
Congrats Michelle! You two are going to be the best parents! I can't wait to see pictures of your little baby bump!
We R Sooooo excited! So sorry your so sick!
I am so so so excited for you! Welcome to this wild ride! PS- All the cool people blog about puking. Just so you know.
ohh congratulations! wonderful Christmas present!
WAHOO! What more can I say?
Yay!! Congratulations, that is so exciting :)
Post a Comment