Thursday, November 13, 2008

Catch up

I figured since my blog has been a lot of boring reading lately I would redeem myself a little but and put some pictures up. We have been slacking on taking pics lately so there aren't many yet. This first one is of me and Joshua Radin. We met him at a Missy Higgins concert. He opened for her and he's super great. So great that Ellen flew him in to her wedding so he would do a private concert for her and her wife...or husband...no Porshe has got to be the wife right? Anyway check him out on i tunes if you haven't heard his stuff yet, (AMBER!!) he's great. Then we have a picture of Missy Higgins. It clearly didn't turn out but i thought it was still a groovy picture, no? Last we have the infamous TITAN! I told you he always sleeps in odd positions. He drug his doggy pad out of his awesome dog house and situated it all awkward as shown below, and fell asleep. Oh he's too much fun! The real scare was tonight when he brought my worse nightmare, a mouse, in and laid it on the floor next to me while i was cooking dinner!!!! Needless to say, i lost my appetite and screamed like a little baby. Even worse is Christian wasn't even home yet!!! Oh man it was gross. But after having been to Africa twice I learned you should never let precious meat go to waste. So when i got done screaming like a sissy, i scooped it up and cooked it with our meal. Yummy! *Warning: Sarcasm!!!*


3 comments:

Jessica Gowdy Photography said...

Okay sis, think about our conversation the other day, and look at the first picture of you. Totally proves my point! If you don't know what point I mean, call me because I'm not sayin' on here!

kelliemcc said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lori said...

Michelle I'm very jealous, I LOVE Joshua Radin - his music is SOO great. I haven't listened to Missy before, I'll have to check her out. You look so good!