Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Nu Skin and the Galvanic Spa

http://play.goldmail.com/a2j4pf8cobyx

Christian and I have finally found something in this struggling economy that has helped boost our spirits and our bank accounts. Laugh if you would like, we did too at first, but it is through Nu Skin. First of all if you know anything about Nu Skin you would know that YES it is multilevel and NO it is not a pyramid scheme. The way we got started in this is actually a neat story that I won't take the time to discuss, but it was a blessing for us. When we went to a demo and saw this new product they have, we decided we were willing to do what it took to start our own business. We got involved in one of the most successful organizations at nu skin where our up lines meet with us at least two times a week doing demos and to help us with anything we need. Two of the young gentlemen we work with are brothers who are 28 and 27 years old. They are extremely hard workers who are now currently making over a million a year and STILL are willing to drive down to Saint George for us just for a day to do a demo on our contacts who are interested in this new product. They have committed 90% of their time to our organization and now we, and everyone doing this with us, are benefiting greatly. It has been such a blast for Christian and I and it has been a lot of work. We have decided since we have tested the waters for 2 months and are seeing pretty cool results we trust this enough to tell all the people we love about it. Click on the link above and spend a few seconds watching it and let me know what you think! There is so much more to learn and know about it if your interested. If you're anything like Christian and I who were worried about the economy and paying the bills on a month to month basis you'll at least check out the video. Christian and I are big believers in "The Laws of Attraction". Now because of Nu Skin and the goals we have set and accomplished, in December Christian will be able to quit his job and focus more on school while doing this on the side.

4 comments:

John, Jess, Ellie, Cade, Eden & Scarlett said...

I've seen this, and I so want it. Med school life has aged me! I'll let you know when I have the funds....:)
I think it's great that you guys are doing this and loving it!

kiley said...

I love that you guys are making money with NuSkin! I worked there for 6 months (not my thing) but my husband has been working for NuSkin for almost 4 years now in the IT department. He loves it! Its fun to hear the other side of things when distributors are making money. And yes I have a galvanic spa and am sad to say I have barely used it. I guess I will need to pull it out of the back drawer and use it again. All of their products are fabulous - I'm so thankful I get them all for free. It's such a blessing that the company is doing so well despite the economy so I agree with you a hundredfold!

Mindy Rasmusen said...

Cute blog Cuz!!!!

kiley said...

You met Sam?! How fun. Yeah he is a sweetheart and I swear all those Carpenter boys look a like! I work in marketing for online dating sites. I don't get free stuff like I did at NuSkin, but if I were single I would have free subscriptions for life! Haha. Well keep me posted on how NuSkin does for you. I hope you guys continue to have lots of success!