This is for all those women who have not yet been super jealous and totally convinced that I have the most handsome, attractive husband in the world. Prepare to be convinced ladies and feast your eyes on this picture.


Clearly Christian and I had a killer Halloween party to attend at the Longneckers so we had to look our very best! And needless to say, we did.
3 comments:
OMG you guys look digusting Ha Ha Ha. J/K We for sure need to hang out sometime. Like go see a movie and to dinner or something. Chad and I never get to go out he is always to busy. So lets pick a date and I will make sure he clears his schedule. When are you planning to extend your family? Our kids can play :)
Love ya
Oh, I can see that pillow shell. Hey you guys look great!
I can honestly say that before this post I underestimated Christians attractiveness. The both of you look hot. Good Work.
Post a Comment